Perform all shipping and receiving duties accurately recording inventory in an ERP system.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Physical receiving multiple shipments daily from suppliers, vendors and customers
- Checking deliveries against packing slips
- Conducting quality checks upon arrival and before unloading
- Physical kitting and packing of shipments per the SPO spreadsheet
- Physical packing of high dollar value products and shipping to vendors
- Record shipments in ERP and spreadsheets as necessary
- Transfer inventory to and from holding shelves accurately and orderly
Skills and Abilities
- Operate safely in both a manufacturing and warehouse environment
- Standing/sitting requirements: standing up to 100% of the workday
- Ability to lift and/or move over 50 lbs of material
- Operate efficiently in an electronic EPR system
- Operate efficiently in Microsoft Excel
- Understand specific packaging requirements for high dollar value items
- High attention to work place order
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily in a manufacturing and warehouse environment.
- Hourly position with an hourly rate based upon experience
- Health Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
PDC International Corp., located in Norwalk, CT engineers, manufactures and distributes machinery for applying Heat Shrinkable Tamper-Evident Seals and Sleeve Labels worldwide to customers such as Kraft Foods, Johnson and Johnson, Proctor & Gamble, Unilever, and Nestle to name a few. PDC also fabricates both Hot/Air & Steam Shrink Tunnels.
PDC International just celebrated over 50 years of business as an industry leader, and was awarded as a Connecticut Top Workplace.
The stock room associate position will be located at PDC’s Norwalk, CT Corporate Office.
Fill out the form on this page or email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to GTantimonico@pdc-corp.com.
No phone calls please….